Monday, June 30, 2014

Bad Boy












I've recently been searching for some affordable shortalls that zip up in the front. I found this pair for $16.99 which is half the price that I usually see them for on the internet. I originally wanted a white pair, but for this price I settled for the light wash denim. I also put on my paisley print crop top from See You Monday. I ordered it from Karmaloop a while ago and haven't worn it that much because it's shorter than I thought it was when I ordered it. I thought it would look cute with the shortalls because it gives them a modern 90s vibe. My Jordans are my favorite shoes right now, so I had to put them on today.

A similar look:

Bad Boy


Star t shirt
blackfive.com


Shoes
sportszoneelite.com


Lucky Brand Embroidered Shortall
luckybrand.com





Bad Boy - Big Bang

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment