Sunday, June 29, 2014

Don't Tell Me You Love Me














Animal print is something that I have an abundance of in my wardrobe. I have been into wearing simpler styles lately, so they haven't made their way outside of my closet. I recently bought these pants from Karmaloop and decided to wear them today.  They are a light material so your skin can still breath in the summer. I love that they have pockets, and the silhouette reminds me of my paper boy pants which I love. I put on a black woven belt because the pants are slightly too large on me. I thought a nice bustier with gold details would look nice with the pants. It definitely makes a statement, but doesn't clash with the pants. Finally, I threw on my nude wedges to finish off my outfit. They lengthen my legs and dress up the outfit effortlessly.


Don't Tell Me You Love Me


ASOS top
asos.com



Mango skinny belt
mango.com



Don't Tell Me You Love Me - Big Sean



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment