Saturday, June 14, 2014

Don't Leave












Another day, another outfit. I love the idea of two piece sets, so I couldn't resist this one. It features a textured polka dot print and is stretchy. I like that sets can make it appear like a lot of effort was put into an outfit without you having to do much work. This set is comfortable and carefree. I decided to wear my flatforms because they are similar in color.

A similar look:

Don't Leave


Tie front crop top
target.com.au


Short shorts
delias.com


Velcro shoes
$39 - my1stwish.co.uk



Don't Leave - GD&Top


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit. you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaa...love your outfit lexaaaaaaa:)
    keep in touch from Borneo, Indonesia:))

    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete