Monday, June 9, 2014

Eyes, Nose, Lips














I've had this dress for a long time now, but went through a phase where I wanted to wear pants. Now that it's so hot in Florida, the pants thing is starting to be uncomfortable, so I'm breaking out all of my dresses. When I found this dress I immediately liked it for the cutout details. I'm also a sucker for anything graphic and black and white. I like the pattern because it's vertical which helps elongate your body. I decided to accessorize with a simple tassel necklace and a turquoise one. I like the pop of color against the black and white dress. To complete my outfit, I put on my platform shoes from Nasty Gal (the broken ones that I have not fixed yet), and put on a red lipstick. My friend bought me this matte red lipstick for my birthday and I absolutely love the color. It is now my favorite red lipstick in my collection.

A similar look below:

Eyes, Nose, Lips


Rare London fitted dress
$71 - nelly.com


Platform shoes
nastygal.com


Long necklace
etsy.com


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I love your look!<3
    I just made my blog, pkease kindly leave a comment about my look
    Thanks!!!
    Cindy-amelial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dress and body!:p

    http://hexfashion.blogspot.com/2014/06/genesis.html

    ReplyDelete