Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fallin' Out
















Karmaloop was hosting a sale that offered 50% off the clothes in the women's department, so of course I had to jump on that! I bought these really cute pants for only $4.50. I love that they are high waisted and graphic. I am a sucker for pants that have pleating on the front and pockets. I like that they are comfortable and casual. They can also easily be dressed up as well. I decided to go for a casual outfit, so I put on this cutout crop top that I also bought during the Karmaloop sale. I like that it is loose fitting and is a nice juxtaposition to the tighter pants. I put on my flatforms from Nasty Gal and threw on some gold jewelry.

A similar look below:

Fallin' Out


Forever New see through top
$56 - forevernew.com.au


Tapered trousers
$20 - matalan.co.uk


Flatform shoes
nastygal.com


Flexible necklace
modcloth.com


Lane Bryant bracelet jewelry
lanebryant.com




Fallin' Out - Keyshia Cole

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment