Saturday, June 28, 2014

Misery















I can't believe I didn't post on here for almost a whole week! I have no idea what I was even doing that I didn't post. I guess I just got caught up in life. Finally I have a nice little break from work, and I've been shopping quite a bit. I can't wait for everything that I ordered to arrive! I decided to try out a bunch of different wholesale sites that I've only heard of through Youtubers, and so far I've been satisfied with the things that have come. I have a food subscription box and a nail subscription box on the way, along with tons of accessories. I'm excited to share my goodies when they finally arrive!

Rompers are my go to piece when I feel like being lazy. I love that they are so carefree, yet look coherent and pulled together. I love looking like I put a lot of effort into my outfit without trying. Today I wanted to wear a denim on denim outfit, so I put on my light washed chambray romper. It has buttons going up the front and a sweetheart neckline making it different from the other ones that I've seen. I like that it is sleeveless because it's perfect to layer under other pieces. I put on my dark wash crop jacket because I thought the contrast between the two denims would really work well together. I decided to put on my wide brimmed hat and my Jordans. My outfits are usually never complete without some gold accessories and red lipstick. I'm currently in love with this NYX lipstick that my friend gave to me because it's matte, affordable, and offers the perfect shade of red for my skin tone.

A similar look:


Misery



Lipsy gold bangle
$27 - lipsy.co.uk


Monki black hat
$41 - monki.com


NYX coral lipstick
nastygal.com



AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW 'INFRARED23'
nike.com



Misery - Maroon 5


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment