Monday, June 23, 2014

Part II (On The Run)














Yooooo it's hot outside. I miss the Winter so much and I wish it would hurry up and come back! I like the idea of Summer because I can buy a bunch of swimsuits, but I don't actually like going to the beach, so I end up not wearing them. It's definitely a crop top and shorts type of day. I thought I would wear my black high waisted shorts with a white crop top. It's simple and understated. Since my shorts are short in length, I wanted to cover my upper body a little more, so I put on my black blazer. Let's be real though, the reason why I'm wearing such a simple outfit is because I bought some new sneakers and I wanted to show them off! I love the fact that they are black. I've been waiting for some plain ones to come into the store and as soon as I saw these, I bought them. To finish off my outfit I threw on a gold chain necklace.

A similar look below:

Part II (On The Run)


Topshop crop shirt
topshop.com





Bracelet necklace
barbarelajewelry.com



Part II (On The Run) - Jay Z ft. Beyonce


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Love the combination of the cropped top and the blazer. Thanks for your lovely comment in my blog! I am now following you to keep in touch with your recent updates!
    xx
    http://timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete