Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Part Of The List













I am so glad I found this shirt at work! It's a Bar III shirt from Macy's that was originally $60, and I was able to purchase it for $5.99! I like to wear blouses that have accordian pleats because they make me feel sophisticated. The color blocking on the shirt is unique and also makes the shirt appear to fit me better. I thought it would be cute to but my gold belt on since the shirt is nipped in at the waist anyways. I put on some brown vegan leather shorts because the color compliments the shirt. My nude wedges are a great way to make my legs look longer and dress up my outfit.

A similar look:

Part Of The List


Kenzo collared shirt
$305 - youheshe.com




Fiorelli gold jewellery
$59 - littleblackdress.co.uk


Naf Naf belt
$56 - zalando.co.uk



Part Of The List - Ne-yo


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments: