Thursday, June 12, 2014

Peanut Butter













Okay so seeing Laura Prepon in Orange Is The New Black might have inspired me to dress like I'm in an episode of That 70s Show. I'm trying to break out of my black and white mold and wear vivid colors! When I saw this green romper, I knew I needed to own it. I love that it's loose enough to look like a dress and the fabric is lightweight. It's definitely comfortable and I love the tie dye effect. I think its perfect for picnics and barbecues. I decided to wear my fun watermelon socks that I bought on Karmaloop with the romper because they are fun and quirky and the colors are similar. I also put on a lace kimono with fringe. I like that it keeps me covered but doesn't make me feel the summer heat. To complete my outfit, I put on my jelly sandals from Pilot fashion. They are a nod to the 90s and help show of my socks! When I was younger my mom wouldn't let me buy any jelly shoes because she didn't think they were good for my feet, so I couldn't resist purchasing this pair. They are sturdy and I love all of the glitter on them.

A similar look below:


Peanut Butter


Topshop green kimono
topshop.com


Playsuit romper
$35 - salsit.com


Foot traffic socks
karmaloop.com


Clear shoes
world.pilotfashion.com



Peanut Butter - Alison Valentine (Moon Boots Remix)


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment