Monday, June 16, 2014

The Worst












I was on the lookout for a denim shirt dress and I finally found one. Technically, the one I'm wearing is literally a shirt that I'm wearing as a dress, but I'm still counting it. This shirt has utility pockets on the front and is just a simple button down. I like how the hem is longer in the front and back because it does add length in the right places. I put on some biker shorts underneath so that I could be carefree while wearing the shirt. I threw on my letterman jacket that features an "A". It's hot outside, but I like how the collar of the shirt hangs over the collar of the jacket, and the jacket hits me in the small of my waist. I wanted to wear my Union Jack socks from Karmaloop because the colors are similar to the letterman and they make me feel slightly rebellious. Finally I put on my look a like Timberland boots (one day I'll invest in a real pair) to finish off my outfit. I like how they add the perfect edge to the outfit.

A similar look:

The Worst


H M blue shirt dress
$34 - hm.com


Forever 21 socks
forever21.com


Timberland laced up booties
$270 - asos.com


Daisy pendant necklace
nastygal.com



The Worst - Jhene Aiko



Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. aaaaaa...your socks, soooo cuteee:)
    keep in touch from Borneo, Indonesia...

    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect combination between denim and varsity! cool (;

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always love a combination of denim shirt and varsity jacket! perfet!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete