Sunday, June 8, 2014

Where's The Fun In Forever

















It is so hot it's starting to get unbearable. I usually don't like when it rains, but I'm hoping it rains soon so that it can cool off a little. I'm tired of this sweltering heat, and I'm afraid it's going to give me a nose bleed soon. Despite the heat, I decided to wear some boucle shorts! I love the chain details on the sides for the shorts. They make them more modern and youthful! I decided to go for a plain black button up with cut out shoulders. I like that the buttons are gold studs, so it matches the chain in the shorts pretty well. I wanted to spice up my outfit even more, so I put on this chain belly belt around the shorts. I like that it makes the shorts look more luxurious. My giant pearl necklace from Front Row Shop is definitely the statement piece in this look! It ties my whole outfit together. I love Front Row Shop because they offer a variety of clothes that really suits my personal style. It's ingeniously sporty, yet feminine and somehow fun at the same time. They have a variety of dresses at affordable prices and the quality is on point. Even though the shipping takes a little longer because it is coming from China, it is definitely worth the wait.  To complete my outfit, I threw on my buckle booties.

Pearl Necklace: http://www.frontrowshop.com/product/faux-pearl-necklace
Front Row Shop:  http://www.frontrowshop.com/

A similar look below:
Where's The Fun In Forever


Oasis button up blouse
$10 - oasis-stores.com


Yumi black velvet shorts
$42 - debenhams.com




Fake pearl necklace
frontrowshop.com



Where's The Fun In Forever - Miguel


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Amazing necklace! I love your outfit!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaa....your necklaceeeeeeeeee...:)...so cute, like a bubble:)
    Halo from Indonesia:)

    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyond amazing


    www.anisacrament.com

    ReplyDelete