Tuesday, June 17, 2014

You And Me













Like most people on the internet, I love cats. I love that their personalities are so similar to mine and that they think for themselves. I often find myself buying clothing items that feature cats. I bought this tank for only $4.49! I love how it is a racer back and features huge arm holes. I always like to wear muscle tees to show off all of my muscles I've worked so hard for (obviously joking). I thought my distressed jeans would look really cute with the tank top since it is pretty plain. I rolled them up a little just so that I could show off my shoes. To complete my outfit, I put on my oxfords with see through details, and my wild hair.

A similar look:
You And Me


Forever 21 top
forever21.com


Blue jeans
bodycentral.com


Flat shoes
modcloth.com



You And Me - Disclosure (Baauer remix)



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Love this shirt! I just stumbled upon your blog! And wow it is amazing, definitely one which is great for inspiration. I love this post specially the great vivid pictures! I would love for you to check out my blog, which by just scrolling through your page, I know you will love!! Keep up the good work
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete