Sunday, July 27, 2014

Bed Peace
















I have on yet another two piece set. I cannot get enough of them! This one is probably my favorite because it's black and white and I love the shape of the top. I think the feathers look so peaceful and the fact that it fits me so perfectly is a bonus. I'm always nervous when I order clothes online because I have misplaced my tape measure, so I'm never sure if they will actually fit me. This set is super comfortable and makes me feel like I'm lounging at a resort. I thought it would be cute to wear some tough heels with the set since it contrasts with the easy going vibe of the set. These shoes are from GoJane. I am obsessed with the gold buckles and all of the straps! I decided to wear a thick gold cuff from Forever21 and some big hoops as well to accessorize.

The look:

Bed Peace

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment