Thursday, July 31, 2014

Do It Like You












I've gone back to my roots of bodycon dresses paired with jackets. I haven't worn this combination in a long time but I really wanted to wear this neon green dress today. It's tribal print and has cute cutouts along the stomach. I was able to find this dress for only $4! I thought my quilted moto jacket would pair well with the dress because the quilting kind of mirrors the cutouts. I threw on some black and white socks and then put on my platform sneakers. Overall, the look is laid back and fun to wear for a fun day out with friends.

A similar look:

Do It Like You



Biker jacket
$59 - amazon.co.uk


Summer socks
urbanog.com


H M black sneaker
$25 - hm.com



Do It Like You - Diggy Simmons ft. Jeremih


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment