Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fly Like A Bird














I hope everyone had a lovely 4th of July and enjoyed themselves. I spent mine at work most of the day and it was one of the busiest days we've had all year. I was not aware that so many people do not do anything but shop on the 4th. I myself am guilty of hitting up all of the 4th of July sales (online), but considering my store doesn't offer any special sales during the holiday, I was surprised it was so busy. Today I'm wearing this oversized baby doll shirt that says 'amor' in gold foil. It's a simple tank but I like the shape and the fact that it makes me feel girly. I'm wearing my red high waisted shorts because they make the shirt pop against them creating a bold look. I thought my black socks with white stripes and creepers helped toughen up the shirt as well. I just wanted to feel comfortable because I was so exhausted yesterday. I passed out super early last night and couldn't even enjoy what little bit of the holiday I was home during.

A similar look:

Fly Like A Bird


Hive Honey shirred top
piperlime.gap.com


High rise shorts
bodycentral.com


Socks
$5.14 - asos.com


The Fabulous Creepers White Lace-Up Canvas Creepers
$36 - tkmaxx.com



Fly Like A Bird - Mariah Carey


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment