Monday, July 28, 2014

Love You To Death















Dolphin shorts are pretty awesome! I love the fact that they can easily be dressed up or down depending on how you style them. They're both sporty and laid back while also being able to deliver a clean and polished look! I thought these polka dot dolphin shorts would look cute with either a blazer or a simple tank. Today I decided to wear them with a bodysuit that has mesh details that mirror the polka dots. It's extremely hot outside, so I definitely was looking for lightweight materials that would keep me cool. The overall look of the shorts with the bodysuit is sleek, so I threw on my bowler hat to protect my head from the heat, and some sandals to keep my feet from feeling the heat.

A similar look:

Love You To Death





Topshop black brim hat
topshop.com



Love You To Death - Taeyang


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment