Friday, July 25, 2014

Meant To Be
















I am kind of obsessed with 2 piece sets! They always look flawless and make for an easy outfit to put together. This set is a dupe of an outfit that they sell at Style Nanda. I was able to find this gem on Sammydress, and after waiting a long time for it to ship, it finally arrived in perfect condition. I was afraid it might not fit me, but I am in love with this set. I love the houndstooth in blue and white and the daisies that pop against it. I thought it would be cute to wear a flower crown from Wet Seal that matches the sunflowers on the set. To complete my outfit, I put on my jelly sandals that I bought from Pilot Fashion.

A similar look:
Meant To Be


Clear sandals
world.pilotfashion.com


Daisy headband
modcloth.com



Meant To Be - TLC

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit (: X

    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK !

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
    | Fashion Blogger |

    ReplyDelete