Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pretty Hurts
















When I wear a monochromatic outfit, I love to mix different textures. Even though my top is an off white, I loved the idea of wearing this fuzzy sweater crop top with this cutout midi skirt from Front Row Shop. It's very unique and edgy, so I wanted to wear something equally as unique. The two textures together make the outfit much more interesting! The skirt can be found here: http://www.frontrowshop.com/product/cut-out-midi-skirt?ceid=2565  . I decided to wear a bunch of gold and silver accessories to really dress up my outfit today. I'm wearing a bunch of rings that I ordered from Banggood! I thought they would help show off my new manicure from Scratch. I then threw on a silver necklace and a pearl necklace to keep the outfit classy. Finally I put on my nude platforms from plndr, and a pair of sunglasses to match the shoes. This reminds me of a cross between the 50s and Clueless!~

A similar look:

Pretty Hurts


Knit top
americanapparel.net



Carolee pearl necklace
lordandtaylor.com


Gold ring
nastygal.com


Jane Norman gold necklace
$12 - janenorman.co.uk


Cut out midi skirt
frontrowshop.com



Pretty Hurts - Beyonce


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. aaaa....this post so inspiring for meeee..always success for your blog, and keep posting:)
    you're so glowing:)love love love...

    xoxo
    from Borneo, Indonesia:)
    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete