Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Talk That Talk















Front Row Shop is my go to website whenever I want affordable high fashion clothes. I can guarantee that you will always find something unique and fashionable there. I am in love with this baby doll top! It has a faux leather top that falls into this chiffon accordion pleat detail on the lower half. My favorite part is that it has slits on both sides making the shirt move beautifully. You can buy your own here: http://www.frontrowshop.com/product/faux-leather-top-with-chiffon-hem?ceid=2565 . The top is extremely light and fits perfectly. I decided to wear some high waisted black shorts with a lace detail on the hem. I love the idea of having the lace peek out when the slits are open. I am also wearing my buckle booties in order to keep the black color scheme.

A similar look:

Talk That Talk


Black faux leather top
frontrowshop.com


Summer shorts
$31 - newlook.com


Monki vegan leather boots
$61 - monki.com



Talk That Talk - Rihanna


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. amei super esse efeito <3


    cabecanasnuvensz.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete