Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Baddest Female


















I finally had the opportunity to see my bestie after a long time! I always make us do weird things like take photos wearing bird cage veils. It was so funny watching everyone's reaction when we walked past them. Despite all the judgement being passed (and the scorching heat), it was pretty fun taking pictures together. I like to create memories in a unique way which is why I always come up with strange activities for us to do whenever she visits. It was fun hanging out with my friend and capturing the moments on film. I'm wearing a grey halter top from Wet Seal and some bandanna print leggings. I thought my baseball jersey would go well with the outfit overall. The only way I could make the veil look somewhat normal was to wear it with a snapback. My shoes are my cutout booties from Amiclubwear. My friend is wearing a graphic tank featuring the word 'Roar' (I'm rubbing off on her), and some black jeans. The Nike sneakers help create a uniform and comfy look effortlessly.

Similar looks:
The Baddest Female


Black top
10deep.com


Muscle tank
$51 - emp-online.it




Noisy may slim fit jeans
$48 - zalando.co.uk


Nike shoes
farfetch.com


Platform boots
amiclubwear.com


Newsboy cap
amiclubwear.com



The Baddest Female - CL

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment