Monday, August 4, 2014

Break Free












I'm starting to grow tired of the straight hair look just because it's so flat. I want to start embracing my natural curls and the big hair. The bigger the better right?! All I did was wash my hair and throw some coconut oil in it and let it air dry. It's such an easier process and so much healthier for my hair! Anyways, I'm wearing floral print shorts and a cat tee. I am always combining cat references with anything floral because they are my two favorite things. The shorts have this nice lace details along the hem making them even more adorable! I paired some thigh high socks with the look and threw on my jelly sandals~

A similar look:
Break Free



Peace Out Lounge Shorts
threadsence.com


Thigh high socks
amazon.com


Glitter shoes
world.pilotfashion.com



Break Free - Ariana Grande


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love the lace on the shorts! :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete