Friday, August 8, 2014

I Don't Wanna Fall In Love











I've been wanting a pair of palazzo pants for a while now and I found this cute pair at Charlotte Russe for $10! I love wearing pants and I've been so into the skinny leg trend that I felt it necessary to buy a pair of wide leg pants. They are a different kind of comfortable! When I wear these, I can feel the breeze and they don't retain any heat. I thought it would be nice to wear a simple crop tank with the pants to keep them as the center of attention. I bought this one on Forever21 for only $8. Finally, I threw on a bodychain underneath the tank as a unique detail and finished the look with sandals.

A similar look:

I Don't Wanna Fall In Love


Monki crop tank
$13 - monki.com



Diana Warner woven flat
pinkmascara.com


Body chain jewelry
$67 - lamodauk.com



I Don't Wanna Fall In Love - Camden Arc

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment