Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Say Somethin'











Lately I've been lazing around watching Scrubs and Arthur (yes the children's show) non stop. I honestly wasn't in the mood to post and spent my days going to work and spending my free time on Netflix watching my shows. I don't even have school until October, so the laziness bug was getting the best of me. I bought this shirt yesterday because I'm in love with the saying. There is nothing I love more than giving and receiving hugs. I wanted to wear something comfortable, and I realized I have not put on my harem pants in a long time. These bad boys are extremely comfortable, and I instantly feel hip in them. I liked the overall relaxed vibe that my 'fit was giving off, so I put on some black sandals that I borrowed from my mom (her suggestion). I surprisingly do not own a lot of sandals, and certainly don't have any that are black, so I'm glad she allowed me to wear her sandals today. For accessories, I put on my ginormous chain earrings from Forever21 and my claw cuff. I'm not sure if it's a fashion no no mix and match gold and silver accessories, but I'm always tempted.

A similar look:

Say Somethin'


Boohoo shirts top
boohoo.com



ASOS leather flat shoes
$37 - asos.com


Gucci earrings
farfetch.com


C Wonder silver bangle
cwonder.com



Say Somethin' - Mariah Carey


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment