Thursday, August 14, 2014

Talk About Our Love













I'm finally starting to master the curly hair thing! I tried a different product that's supposed to fight the shrinkage (that obviously didn't work) and it manages to make my hair silky and shiny. And did I mention the fact that it smells like some sort of divine concoction of mangoes and other fruity magic?! I definitely wanted to show off my hair, so I put on a red flower crown that is adorable. I love the way it looks in my hair. The flowers don't look like they're attached to anything. I decided to wear my crochet layer shorts that are a similar red. I wanted to be really simple so I just put on a simple white crop tank that has bows in the back. I wasn't sure about the shoes, so I put on my nude wedges because when in doubt, go nude.

Talk About Our Love


Pull Bear crop tee
$6.67 - pullandbear.com


Lace shorts
amazon.com


Monki hippy headband
$8.02 - monki.com



Talk About Our Love - Brandy ft. Kanye West


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: