Monday, August 11, 2014

You Make Me Wanna



















I went out with my family today, so of course I had my little photographer take some shots for me. We went to this little place where there's a bunch of shops within a circle. After getting some ice cream, we went to the beach that was within walking distance. I was looking forward to wearing this pair of overalls today! They are oversized which I love because they make me feel like a little kid. Underneath the shortalls, I put on a lace bandeau. I threw on a wire headband from Forever21. I love how it looks with my curly hair. Finally, I'm wearing my jelly sandals as a throwback to my childhood~

A similar look:

You Make Me Wanna


Monki jumpsuit
$20 - monki.com


H M lace bandeau bra
$10 - hm.com


Clear jelly shoes
world.pilotfashion.com


Boohoo head wrap hair accessory
boohoo.com



You Make Me Wanna - Usher


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment