Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Be My Baby

















I was supposed to be practicing self control with my shopping this week, but my mom suggested going to the mall and that all went out the window. I can however say that I definitely did better than I usually would. I'm wearing Sheinside shorts that my dad actually picked out. I didn't think I would like them, but I think they might be my favorite pair! They are perfect for Fall and Winter and I cannot wait to wear them more. I put on this burnout tee that has flowers. I bought it a long time ago and never could figure out what to pair it with. I like how it contrasts with the shorts. On it's own the shirt is almost too much, but the shorts toned it down nicely. I'm wearing my favorite booties that have the buckles and a new bag that I recently bought for $3! My one accessory is a gold cuff that makes a bold statement.

A similar look:

Be My Baby


Lace top
$55 - next.co.uk


Zipper shorts
sheinside.com


Jessica Simpson wedge booties
nordstromrack.com


Satchel handbag
$36 - fashionunion.com



Be My Baby - Ariana Grande


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments: