Monday, September 22, 2014

Best Mistake















I am totally in love with these shorts that I picked up from Forever21 last week! I think they are perfect for Fall. I was able to get these for only $4!!! They are comfortable and the plaid print on the shorts work perfectly for a transitioning piece. I can actually feel like it's Fall without feeling overheated in the warm weather. I thought it would be nice to wear  my black shirt with the crosses across the chest. I put on my black bowler hat from Forever21 along with my creepers from there as well.

A similar look:

Best Mistake


Brave Soul long sleeve top
$33 - newlook.com


Forever 21 short overall
forever21.com


Underground creeper shoes
luisaviaroma.com


Nasty Gal straw derby hat
nastygal.com



Best Mistake - Ariana Grande


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment