Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Break Your Heart Right Back












I was super excited to go walk the bridge and take pictures today, and the weather literally had to go and rain on my parade. I was only able to get 8 shots, then the rain came crashing down and hasn't stopped since. I wanted more just because I like to have a variety and choices, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I'm rocking an Opening Ceremony logo tee in blue and white. It's over sized to compensate for the huge rips in my jeans. I thought they might look tacky with a shorter shirt, so I paired them with a longer tee. I put on a blue and white Kenzo cap because of the matching colors. To complete my outfit, I put on my little kid Jordan sneakers. The whole outfit is comfortable and easy going. My favorite element is the tee shirt toning down the jeans.

The Look:

Break Your Heart Right Back


Opening Ceremony logo tee
openingceremony.us


Reverse button fly jeans
$71 - nelly.com


Nike footwear
amazon.com


“KENZO” Letters Embroidered Baseball Cap Color Blocking Ripple Pattern...
bridgat.com



Break Your Heart Right Back - Ariana Grande



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love this look! Its super comfy but at the same time cute and stylish!

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete