Thursday, September 11, 2014

So Good












So my main man Jay Park recently came out with his second album, and I have to say that my favorite song off it is without a doubt So Good. It's just a feel good song that makes perfect sense for this heat that I've been dealing with lately. My work schedule and my photographer's school schedule haven't been lining up recently, so I'm not able to post as often as I like anymore. Whenever I get the opportunity I keep trying to do photo shoots. Today I'm wearing a cheeky ice cream shirt that matches well with the weather. I cannot wait until I can wear the other half of my wardrobe, but I'm taking advantage of my tank tops while I still can. I put on denim shorts that have a high waist cut. My sneakers perfectly match the ice cream, and I put on the fringe kimono so that I would feel a little more covered up. I like that this outfit is fun and it definitely reminds me of something that I might see on Three's Company (pretty sure Chrissy and Janet are wearing something similar in the intro where they're at the boardwalk). I love tucking tank tops into high waisted shorts to get that 70s vibe.

A similar look:
So Good


Cameo Rose cream top
$37 - newlook.com



Afends denim shorts
$73 - beginningboutique.com.au


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment