Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Promise















I'm still busy obsessing over Jay Park, so the next song on my playlist is of course The Promise. I love how simplistic the music video is and how well it melds with the song. I wanted to wear a simple outfit as well, so I put on a white bodysuit paired with white high waisted shorts. These shorts are adorable because of the cutouts on the hem. They definitely add an intriguing element to my outfit and make you look twice. I thought I would embellish with a white floral crown (I'm surprised it fit over my curls) and some white sandals from Nasty Gal's Shoe Cult line. I think the laser cut paired with the cutouts make the sandals cuter than most flatforms. Finally, my spice of the day comes from my kimono vest. Honestly, when I first saw it I was repulsed, but the longer I stared I thought it would be a conversation piece. I like how the material is a lightweight chiffon, but the pattern is great for transitioning into Fall.

A similar look:

The Promise

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: