Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Love Will Never Do














I was feeling plain today, so I decided to wear a simplistic baseball dress. The sleeve details are so cute and the silhouette makes your waist look smaller. It's a flattering dress for all body shapes. The best part is that the dress was only $4.99! To spruce up the dress a little, I put on my favorite socks with the white stripes. They're bold but tie in with the baseball theme. I wanted to keep my shoes simple, so I put on my black platform sneakers.
Even though my outfit is really plain, I wanted to try something different with my hair. I did three cornrows on the side and used my curling wand to add a bunch of small curls. I like that it's different than what I normally do and the process was extremely easy. It only took me about 15 minutes to curl my whole head and the curls lasted the whole day.

A similar look:

Love Will Never Do



Pieces short socks
$10 - pieces.com


H M sneaker
$24 - hm.com


ASOS quilted purse
asos.com



Love Will Never Do - Janet Jackson


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment