Thursday, October 23, 2014

Montreal












I wasn't feeling very colorful today, so I gravitated towards this monochromatic outfit. I bought this grey maxi skirt a month ago and kind of forgot it existed until I was cleaning my room. It has threads of darker grey going throughout the skirt, so I thought it would be cute to wear a darker grey crop top with the skirt. In my mind, the darker grey top would help bring out the darker grey threads in the skirt. I decided to wear my black platform sneakers as well. I always like the idea of wearing maxi skirts and dresses with sneakers or flatforms. I'm also wearing a wide brimmed hat. The hat definitely adds a Fall vibe to my outfit.

A similar look:

Montreal

Montreal by l3xiluthor featuring a straw hat

Topshop crop top
topshop.com


Finders Keepers long skirt
$150 - coggles.com


H&M black shoes
$24 - hm.com


Janessa Leone straw hat
barneys.com



Montreal - The Weeknd


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment