Wednesday, October 8, 2014

New Flame

















I am kind of obsessed with monochromatic outfits and matching sets. I always try to wear black and white in different ways, and when I was digging through my closet I saw this outfit. I've had this polka dot crop top for the longest time now and I could not figure out what to wear it with. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my black and white polka dot dolphin shorts, and I knew I needed to wear them together. I love how it kind of has a vintage feeling to it because of the collar on the shirt, but the dolphin hem of the shorts helps keep it ultra modern. What better to wear with this adorable outfit than my jelly sandals. I always feel like they're the perfect shoes for most outfits because they are clear and don't clash with much, I thought it would be cute to wear my black heart quilted crossbody with the outfit~ I feel so cute fun and I think this outfit would be perfect for a day at Disney or just shopping!

 A similar look:
New Flame


Crop shirt
salsit.com


Tap Dot Short
delias.com


Jelly sandals
world.pilotfashion.com


Floozie by Frost French black purse
$37 - debenhams.com


New Flame - Chris Brown


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You would never know this wasn't already a matching set. Your hair is amazing btw.

    ReplyDelete