Tuesday, October 21, 2014

No Love















Early in the morning, and late at night, it gets cool enough that I can wear pants without sweating. I'm definitely taking advantage of those moments and wearing my warmer clothes. As long as I sit in air conditioning and don't go out midday it's all good. I bought these leggings with vegan leather paneling down the front that I've been waiting to wear for a while. I was inspired by the cooler weather to wear them. I put on my white bodysuit and my vegan leather jacket from Forever21. I haven't broken this bad boy out in a long time! I can't wait until it's cool enough to wear it all the time again. I decided to wear my new workout sneakers with my outfit. I like how it keeps the outfit casual and sporty chic. I'm also wearing my 'Ain't No Wifey' beanie from Dimepiece. My one accessory is this chunky chain id necklace that I purchased for $1.99 from Banggood!

A similar look:

No Love

No Love by l3xiluthor featuring a red hat

Equipment white tank
$165 - jades24.com




Asos necklace
$12 - asos.com


Red hat
$24 - amazon.co.uk


Nike Air Visi Pro V
zappos.com



No Love - August Alsina


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment