Friday, November 14, 2014

End Of The Road














It's surprisingly cool outside, and this cardigan is purely for fashion, so you can imagine how I suffered. I love camo print, so when I first saw this cardigan I was in love. I like how the print is in bolder colors than I usually buy. The price was also a nice selling point. I was able to purchase this cardigan for only $5.99! I'm wearing a simple Reebok tee that I found in the men's section at work for only $5.99 as well. These leggings are my favorite plain black ones I own because they have a paneling detail on the sides. I thought my combat boots were my best choice because they keep my feet warm and add a nice military element to complement my cardigan.

A similar look:

End Of The Road


Glamorous camo shirt
$24 - houseoffraser.co.uk


NIKE black pants
$58 - zalando.co.uk


Reebok white top
$31 - zalando.co.uk


Wet Seal black booties
wetseal.com



End Of The Road - Boys II Men


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment