Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I'm Not The Only One
















I feel like I'm literally always shopping at this mall now even though there's only one store I shop. Forever21 is my affordable go to store for anything trendy and today they had $7 skinny jeans, which I definitely couldn't pass up; that would be a crime. I went with a darker color palette today and focused on wearing this sweater from Sheinside that I purchased a few months back. It's pretty unique because the top says 'Champagne and Strawberries' on a solid fabric, then it breaks into a mesh bottom. I decided to tuck in the bottom half of the sweater today because I wanted the focal point to be the words on the shirt. It is very versatile and will be fun to style different ways. I put on my black sailor jeans that I bought at DDs Discounts. The shoes are from Love Culture and my jacket is Forever21. 

A similar look:

I'm Not The Only One



Forever 21 stretch jeans
forever21.com


Wet Seal oxford
wetseal.com


Black Contrast Gauze Letters Print T-Shirt - Sheinside.com
sheinside.com



I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment