Monday, November 3, 2014

Only 1



















I am so excited that I can finally start pulling my sweaters out of the dark depths of my closet! It's not super cold yet, but I can definitely start playing with my thinner sweaters without breaking a sweat.  The first sweater I thought to grab was this beautiful black and white striped sweater that I purchased for $6.99 at DDs. It's slouchy and slightly see through, and I love the fact that it's longer in the back than it is in the front. I'm so glad that I decided to wear my fringe skirt with this shirt! The skirt is a little large on me, but the length of the sweater covers that up perfectly. I think the way the skirt sways is a super flirty and fun detail! This skirt is from Forever21 and was approximately $19.99. I decided to throw on some black opaque tights and a large over sized vest that is a hand me down from my dad. I think it was purchased at Burlington Coat Factory, but I'm not 100% sure because the tag is missing :/ . Since there are hints of brown in the vest, I put on my leopard print oxfords from Love Culture that were $14. I think my favorite part of this outfit is the fringe details. I felt so cute and warm and could not help but twirl most of the day.

A similar look:
Only 1


MANGO long sleeve sweater
$38 - mango.com


Pieces faux fur vest
$53 - pieces.com


MANGO short skirt
mango.com


SPANX opaque tight
revolveclothing.com



Charlotte Russe black purse
charlotterusse.com



Only 1 - Ariana Grande


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment