Wednesday, December 31, 2014

YALA













It's NYE and I cannot believe that it has arrived so quickly. It was literally just Christmas and I kind of did not expect for the new year to come so soon. So long 2014, it's been nice but I'm excited for what 2015 has in store for me (hopefully less orange hair :P)! I decided to do the typical sparkle and shine for NYE by wearing a sequin skirt I purchased during my New York trip. Necessary Clothing was definitely my favorite store I went to in New York and who could hate it when you can buy skirts like this for only $5 (on sale)?! It's actually a midi skirt, but I felt that length was a little too mature for me, so I just rolled up the hem. I decided to wear my fuzzy crop top with the skirt because it is surprisingly quite cool outside. I thought it would be fun to mix the two textures as well. I went with my black lucite heels; mostly because they are the plainest ones in my closet now that I've gone through and thrown out stuff. Finally I topped my outfit off with a floral headband. I hope 2014 treated you well and that you are excited for what unfolds in 2015!!!

A similar look:

YALA

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment