Tuesday, January 6, 2015

7/11
















I think I was heavily influenced by The Cheetah Girls when I was younger. Animal print is one of my favorite patterns and I never pass up an opportunity to wear an excessive amount of it. Today is no difference! I'm wearing my leopard print sweater that boldly has 'Spoilt' written across the chest. I love how it is kind of a nod to Beyonce and the fact that it looks like a sweater she could have worn in the 7/11 video. I bought the sweater from H&M. I'm wearing my Forever21 vegan leather shorts that have a lace hem along the bottom because I wanted to have an extra flair. My tights are from H&M and were only $5 which is something that amazes me. My shoes are inspired by a picture from Beyonce's instagram that features her wearing a leopard shirt with leopard shoes. I decided to rock a metallic tattoo on my wrist because they make me feel like a bad as :P

A similar look:

7/11



MANGO black shorts
$46 - johnlewis.com


Nomad oxford shoes
$43 - shoeme.ca



7/11 - Beyonce


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment