Saturday, January 3, 2015

Better Together















I have been searching for a dress like this for about a year. I had actually ordered one and it ended up selling out so I never received it. I was so excited when I walked into Forever21 and this dress was hanging on the display. I love sweater dresses and lace so to find it all in one was everything to me. The lace at the bottom is so intriguing. I knew I definitely wanted to layer the dress in a black jacket. I feel like the jacket adds even more spice to the dress because it features silver embedded studs. I put on my black id choker and my black creepers as well. I might as well be advertising for Forever21 because the only item I'm wearing that I didn't purchase there is my necklace :P

A similar look:

Better Together

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment