Friday, January 30, 2015

Body Language













Casual Friday calls for a simple sweatshirt and jeans outfit. I love this particular sweater because it's very simple but the floral numbers have a sporty edge to them. The colors of the floral pattern is very striking but not too extreme and gives the sweatshirt enough detail to not make it too boring. I'm wearing some distressed boyfriend jeans that fit me perfectly. I like that they have a snug fit, but I don't feel like I can't breathe in them. The cuff around the ankle rests on the top of my boots in a nice way. I decided to wear my white buckled booties because they are simple, but intriguing.

A similar look:

Body Language


Long sleeve top
choies.com


Blue jeans
$135 - abercrombie.co.uk


Platform booties
amiclubwear.com



Body Language - Kid Ink ft. Usher & Tinashe


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment