Monday, January 19, 2015

Confessions
















Recently I went back and listened to Usher's Confessions album and I always loved Confessions pt.2 and never cared for the first part. After re listening, I definitely have become a fan of the first part.I have not worn this skirt in a long time, but I thought it would look nice with my 'East Coast Does It Better' crop tee. I have had this tee for a while and I knew I needed it in my closet as soon as I saw the manufactured rips in the top. The material is actually thicker than a regular tee so the overall effect is cool and full of grunge. To contrast the tee I thought a floral maxi skirt would look perfect. My moto jacket keeps me warm whenever the wind blows and adds a nice rocker aspect to my outfit. Finally, I'm wearing my wedge booties to help keep my feet warm.

A similar look:

Confessions


Short sleeve crop top
iheartposhshoppe.com



River Island high waisted skirt
$23 - riverisland.com


Black platform booties
$53 - newlook.com



Confessions - Usher


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. You got henna on your hands! Looks Beautiful!
    Love your skirt too!
    Shreya
    http://fashionbaubles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete