Thursday, January 1, 2015

Flawless













Ayyy it's the new year~ 2015 is finally here and I am so excited to start off fresh. I figured it was only appropriate to be flawless for the first day of the year. I bought the shirt solely for the fact that it says 'FLAWLESS'. It's a cute plaid print different from any of the crop tees that I currently own. The material is a nice woven material, so it has the quality of a dress shirt. I put on my white leather shorts to compliment the lettering on the tee. I thought it would be nice to mix the two materials together. I'm also wearing my white cutout booties that I received from Ami Clubwear. To complete my outfit, I put on a floral cap from Cotton On that has similar colors as my tee. I'm also sporting a flash tattoo of a hamsa to bring me protection in the new year. My best friend gave me a bunch of these tattoos for Christmas and I love using them as accessories~

A similar look:

Flawless


Boohoo sports shirt
boohoo.com


Vegan leather shorts
threadsence.com


Vegan boots
amiclubwear.com



Radisrad Black Velvet Snapback Hat in Black Floral
karmaloop.com



Flawless - Beyonce


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment