Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Is It Good To You














It's colder outside than it usually is, but not cold enough to put on pants. I decided to wear a cute and flowy romper that nips in at the waist. The zigzag pattern across the upper portion of the romper creates an awesome design to make the romper less plain. I love how the romper frames my neckline, highlighting my necklace that features three hearts. I am wearing a denim jacket to help me fight the cool gusts of wind. I get cold extremely easily so I always try to make sure I wear some sort of outerwear. I'm wearing my Birkenstock look alike sandals because they match the white in the top of the romper. My hair is in a high bun, and I turned one of my floral crowns into a hair tie to add a cute extra touch to my hair. 

A similar look:

Is It Good To You

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment