Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Win Again
















I never noticed before, but leopard print might be my signature print. I have it on my shoes, socks, sweaters, and headbands. I wanted to wear this dress today because I like the skater shape. I like how it flows in the wind and makes me feel girly. The shape is also flattering to all figures. I decided to wear my moto jacket with the dress in order to tone down the print just a tad. Since it's cool outside, I put on some knee high socks, which turned out much cuter than I expected. It looks adorable with the skater shape of the dress. I'm also wearing my chunky platform booties to match with my socks. The bun is starting to become a signature of mine because it's so simple and hides my bad curly hair days perfectly. 

A similar look:

Win Again


Chiffon dress
ustrendy.com



Charlotte Russe black socks
charlotterusse.com


Black boots
$53 - newlook.com



Win Again - Nicki Minaj


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment