Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Post To Be
















I went on a mini hiatus because I've been extremely tired. I recently received this checkered shirt in the mail that I ordered from eBay. It was only $9.99 and I love the fact that it is oversize and it has pockets!  I can wear it alone, or I can throw it over something else as a piece of outerwear. I decided to pair a nice chain gold necklace to contrast the bold black and white pattern of he shirt. I put on some vegan leather shorts that have gold zipper details, matching perfectly with my gold necklace. I also put on my new gold buckle booties to match my theme of black, white, and gold.

A similar look:
Post To Be


Nightwalker vintage shorts
$89 - nastygal.com




Yellow gold bracelet
atstyle247.com


Korean version Fashion Medium style long sleeve plaid shirt new shirt
ebay.com



Post To Be - Omarion ft. Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: