Monday, March 30, 2015

Birthday












The day is finally here!~ It's officially my birthday and I'm using it as a lazy day. I made all of my fun plans for the weekend and I'm kind of just recovering from all of the excitement. I wanted to order something different, so I went to an Australian site called Hello Molly. I love playsuits, so I was immediately in love when I searched through the website. I ordered a two piece set to wear to Disney and let my mom pick out a second outfit. This is the outfit my mom chose and I like that it's different than most rompers that I've seen. It's playful, but the lace helps keep the outfit sophisticated. The shape of the shorts make it appear as though I'm wearing a dress which I love, but I don't have to worry about flashing anyone. It's the perfect outfit for my birthday dinner.

A similar look:
22

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment