Sunday, March 29, 2015

Bugaboo













I've been super busy working so that I could celebrate my birthday weekend! Yesterday I had a birthday adventure at Disney world with my friends (unfortunately I didn't do a photo shoot D: )! Today, I went and purchased my birthday cupcakes and pampered myself with some retail therapy. In order to be comfortable while I was out and about today, I decided to wear some bell bottoms! I love how comfortable they are and the fact that they are a statement piece. I purchased them at Ross for $8.99. My top is a fringe crop top that has an open back. I love the 70s vibe that these two pieces create when paired together. The 70s is probably my favorite fashion era so I am in love with this outfit! Since I was too tired to twist my hair last night when I got home from Disney, my curls are a little deflated and lifeless, so I threw my hair in a messy bun. To complete my outfit, I'm wearing some simple sandals to keep me comfortable. 

A similar look:
Bugaboo


Victoria s Secret top
victoriassecret.com


Free People stretch pants
freepeople.com


Braided sandals
target.com



Bugaboo - Nehzuil


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: