Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Poison


















Another day, another outfit. My favorite top at the moment is this fringe crop top! It is so delicate and feminine, yet it has this sporty neckline. I wanted to style the shirt in an effortless manner, so I decided to wear some plain black hot pants. They hit right above my belly button, leaving the fringe dangling a little lower than the waist of my shorts. I thought this was the perfect opportunity for me to wear my black and white kimono. I like outfits that give off a bohemian and 70s vibe, so I immediately picked out my black platform booties. To go along with the 70s feeling I decided to add some loose waves to my hair with the help of my curling wand.

A similar look:

Posion

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Love that outfit ! It fits you very well ! X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete