Saturday, March 7, 2015

Round Two


















The weather is warming up which means no more tights and no more sweaters. I decided to take advantage of it not being extremely hot yet, and wear this chunky crop sweater from Forever21. As soon as I put it on I realized that it's going to be a key part of my wardrobe next winter because it is so versatile and warm. In order to make the sweater interesting I threw on this cute tribal necklace that I also purchased from Forever21. My skirt is something I found at TJ Maxx a couple of days ago. I'm obsessed with accordion pleats, so I had an internal battle with myself trying to figure out if I should purchase it or not (I originally left the store without it, then turned around and purchased it). It's so different and I don't own any skirts that are similar. I thought my black buckle booties were the perfect footwear because they are comfy and carry on with the gold details in my necklace. The final piece to my ensemble is this wide brimmed fedora, which is perfect for hiding any frizz my hair is suffering from.

A similar look:

Round Two


Rebecca Taylor crop top
rebeccataylor.com


Skater skirt
amazon.com


Black boots
$41 - publicdesire.co.uk



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment